This article is for you if you want to work with an exciting new technology that will give you a competitive edge in today’s job market.
- Frontend developer
- Full-stack developer
- React.js developer
- React Native developer
- Backend developer
- Typescript developer
- Redux developer, etc.
- Director of software development — 8+ years of experience
After having more than 8 years of experience, you can get a salary of up to ₹57 lacs per year in India.
- 5-7 years of experience — ₹11 lacs per year
- 8+ years of experience — ₹57 lacs per year
However, that depends entirely on your skills and expertise in the field.
- Learn the basics of ECMAScript
- Work on intermediate level JS projects
- Start applying for jobs
Remember to practice a lot, because practice makes you perfect.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.